1. Production or trade in any product or activity deemed illegal under host country laws or regulations or international conventions and agreements, or subject to international bans, such as pharmaceuticals, pesticides/herbicides, ozone depleting substances, PCB’s, wildlife or products regulated under CITES.
2. Production or trade in weapons and munitions.
3. Production or trade in alcoholic beverages (excluding beer and wine) (Primary).
4. Production or trade in tobacco (Primary).
5. Gambling, casinos and equivalent enterprises (Primary).
6. Production or trade in radioactive materials.
7. Production or trade in unbounded asbestos fibres.
8. Drift net fishing in the marine environment using nets in excess of 2.5 km. in length.
9. Production or activities involving harmful or exploitative forms of forced labour/harmful child labour.
10. Commercial logging operations for use in primary tropical moist forest.
11. Production or trade in wood or other forestry products other than from sustainably managed forests.
12. Industries related to pornography