how partnering works ...
if you advise SMEs that need finance
our different partner programs ...
- we offer two different partnering programmes depending on the nature of your business
- one of these is for partners that provide advice to SMEs and have clients that need funding - such as working capital, growth finance or bridging finance needs, some examples of these partners are advisory firms, funding advisors, accounting/auditing firms, organisations & incubators that support SMEs
- the other partner option is for businesses that sell a product to their SME customers and would like to offer their customers another way to pay for their products - this is our finance for software, hardware, specialised assets, etc.
If you advise SMEs [accounting/business consulting/capital raising] and have knowledge of your client's funding requirements:
- if your advisory clients need finance then you introduce them to us and we then meet with them
- we can approve a Finance Facility in 24-72 hrs
- after approval, your client signs Spartan's docs
- your client pays Spartan on monthly debit order
why partner with Spartan?
- our partner philosophy
- candid communication
- partnering with businesses like yours - is primal to our business
- structured & purposeful approach to partnering yet its collaborative & flexible
- we take a purposeful method to partnering but we place even more emphasis on the relationship between us