e-signing business documentation is a serious, highly confidential process – you can’t afford to take risks here, that’s why:
- all of your e-signing information is totally confidential
- a number of measures ensure that the e-sign technology is fully secure
- the e-sign process has been verified to be completely legal
Spartan makes use of an e-signature technology tool called DocuSign:
- includes full document encryption [256-bit SSL] and tamper-sealed certificates – see details
- whenever you e-sign a document… DocuSign will send you a confirmation email with the PDF of what you have signed for
- geo-mapping technology protects you and triangulates the safety of your e-signing
- includes a clear, non-repudiation, tamper-proof audit trail and redundant and geo-dispersed data centers
- DocuSign employs professional, commercial grade firewalls and border routers, active monitoring and alerting
fact: law firms, banks and blue chip enterprises are among the 48 million users of DocuSign for the e-signing of their paperwork
need to know how to e-sign?
- find out how to e-sign with our 2 minute tutorial video or our step-by-step guide
need some help?